What's for dinner?

Follow
Read More
Find Care & Housing

Comments

Show:
1 2 3 4 5
Tonight before I went to the NH I set the timer on my little counter top oven for 2 hours to roast some fall vegetables and a turkey leg. When I got home I opened cans of cranberries and gravy for my Canadian thanksgiving feast for one. I've got pumpkin dump cake for dessert.
(7)

Ez 4:9 references making bread from wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; I've enjoyed the bread when served it at other's homes but it's a little too pricey for me to buy for myself.
(2)

You are correct Ali. I just love it and it is so filling, lots of protein.
(2)

"Sprouted grain" bread, right Smeshque? My ex liked those products. I confess I don't know the difference between average (run of the mill, wink wink) bread and sprouted grain bread... except the obvious. But I don't know why the sprouted is supposed to be more nutritious or better for you.

I have learned that fewer preservatives and fewer chemicals in bread in general are more tolerable for those with celiac, like my ex.
(2)

Cabbage soup in the crockpot
(0)

"What's for dinner?"
Whether it tastes great or not so much, I am finding naming the food helps.
Tonight, it is called Spanish paella with zucchini.

Grapefruit juice clears the palate, and is a great way to jumpstart any diet. If one is not on meds contraindicating grapefruit juice.
(2)

Reading that Smeshque.........very funny.
You weren't giving us a Bible verse this time....
Ezekiel 4:9 is the name of the bread.

I know that because.......hubs explained it to me.

Cute.
(2)

Day 1 of my fall diet
i didn't like it very much
maybe day 2 will be better 😂
(4)

Ezekiel 4:9 cereal, and banana
(3)

She1934 - my kids love watermellon. Beside eating it fresh, they also like watermellon juice, watermellon sorbet, watermellon popcicles, watermellon jello. So I buy and freeze a lot of watermelon (we have a big freezer) that way the kids can enjoy watermellon months after the season is over. If your husband enjoy some of these treats, you can freeze watermellon if you have freezer space.
(2)

1 2 3 4 5