What's for dinner?

Follow

Sorry to say, but this site has been so depressing for a few days. I thought I'd ask an average, everyday question....to make us all feel a little more normal today.

I made Eggplant Lasagna, and my BIL and SIL are coming for dinner. They leave for Cali tomorrow to see their beautiful grand daughter.

Sorry, sometimes we just need some REGULAR conversation.......or at least THIS caregiver does.

Find Care & Housing

Comments

Show:
1 2 3 4 5
Dude! i’m from as south as you can get and never heard of leather britches! Excited to pop that one on my Cajun FIL who still tends a big garden at 88. Very interested in the dry over a fire technique. I could eat green beans EVERY day and never get tired of them.
(3)

Pizza! who can resist? Plus you get all your food groups in one delicious slice!
My favorite is covered in my favorite veggie, fresh raw organic garlic and tons or organic Mediterranean oregano and basil! I thank God everyday I married an Italian, lol.
(5)

lol I’m so with you! That’s my favorite thing to ask/ text my best friends... changing the topic from our usual ones. Also, fun to throw out in middle of a tedious conversation. Thanks for the chuckle. Btw we tried Zoë’s Kitchen tonight... it’s move week for Mom so will be sandwiches and take out for awhile.
(2)

What a great idea cwillie,although Iv'e never heard of French toast casserole,I know it's got to be good with the ingredients you listed.
We did end up having breakfast tonight.I made fried potatoes,an ham and cheese omelet and pancakes but there weren't less dishes darnit~
(2)

Breakfast for dinner is one of my favourites Luckylu, I especially like french toast casserole with hash browns and bacon, you can add in some fruit for a more balanced meal. Yum.
(3)

cwillie...At our house,we always called your "Proper"dinner a 4 square dinner.A meat,green,starch,and roll.I made one last night too.Porcupine balls over white rice,a tossed salad and cornbread.
Tonight I might make breakfast for dinner,either that or soup and sandwiches...something easy with less dishes.
(1)

CW,
We had salmon, green beans and a unique blend of mushrooms, onions, poblano chilies and cream. Yum
(4)

Tonight I am having a proper dinner for a change: baked potato, fish and a nice blend of steamed veg.
(9)

Are we going to wear the leather jackets & britches, or eat them?
(4)

I would not have survived as a pioneer woman 😂😂😂
(5)

1 2 3 4 5
Related
Questions