Follow

So, we have so many problems to solve. So much stress. We need to de-stress. I thought it’d be fun to say what spirit animal we are… or want to be…

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
hermit crab
(3)

Hugs, Pam

I had to put down my kitty at 16 years old. She was the sweetest cat. I adored her.
(2)

Those quizes always gave me wolf,, not feeling that so much these days. But maybe I will now that I;m retired. I always said I want to come back as one of my cats.. I love them, and our elderly one has a huge tumor on his head, and I just found another on his side. I am doctoring them best I can, but at 16 he would not survive surgury. He is still eating and living his best life. So we just plan to keep him happy until he is not.. and then we will help to the rainbow bridge as we did others.
(2)

“A fire-breathing dragon!”

Very cool, Madison!
Sadly, my spirit animal continues to be…a wet cat, sitting in a bathtub, very unhappy. 🥺
(1)

Beagle
(3)

A fire-breathing dragon!

Didn’t take a quiz, but this popped right into my mind. Interpret as you like …

Thanks for the fun moment!
(1)

You’re welcome, poodle

My youngest daughter rescued a five year old poodle that was surrendered. He was a sassy little guy!

She walked into the ASPCA to find a dog. A white toy poodle caught her eye.

She asked an employee to allow her to hold him. The employee tells her, “Oh no, you don’t want that poodle! He’s quite aggressive.

My daughter said, “Actually, I am considering adopting that poodle. May I please hold him? The employee made a face and opened the cage door.

The little dog started jumping all over her and licking her face. My daughter looked at the woman and said, “He’s mine! This is my dog!”

She took him home to her apartment. He adored her! He was fiercely protective of her. He would growl at anyone who came near her that he didn’t trust. He warmed up to me and I fell in love with his sweet little face and his spunky personality.

He had been abused. My daughter took such good care of him. She was at LSU when she adopted him and had him for several years afterwards. He got Cushing’s disease and had to be put down. My daughter had him cremated. He was 13 years old when he died.

If she hadn’t adopted him he was scheduled to be put down the next day. He didn’t like the employee that showed him to my daughter. He kept growling at her. I think they pick us! He picked my daughter to care for him.

When she moved to Denver she decided that she wanted another dog. She ended up adopting an 11 month old Siberian husky. This was during Covid so she first saw him through Zoom. They brought him out to the car and he jumped right in!

He was surrendered because he ate a bunny. He has a strong prey instinct but is the sweetest dog in the world! She loves him.

She’s living in New Orleans near us now but is planning to move back to Denver. She and the dog miss the snow! I will miss them but I understand that she wants to move back to Denver. She fell in love with Colorado.
(1)

Haha, thanks Need. You made me smile. I’ve had such rough time. Thanks Need.
(1)

Awwwww, poodle!

They have their similarities. Both breeds are incredibly smart and devoted to their person.

They both came from Germany in spite of the poodle being known as French! The poodle was a hunting dog. Original German shepherds were herding dogs.

Feel better now? No need for an identity crisis. 😊
(1)

I took a quiz, too. German Shepherd. Identity crisis now,

Poodle
(1)

newbie,

Me too. I have done a few of the online quizzes for fun.

Oh my gosh! The results that I got regarding my spiritual beliefs blew my mind.

I was raised Catholic but I never bought into some of the teachings. I see beauty in many of the teachings but I certainly vehemently disagree with other teachings of the faith. The quiz did not identify my beliefs as a Catholic.

I find it interesting that so many married couples have polar opposite views on things. Or personalities that are quite different from each other.

Opposites attract and do well in certain circumstances. Other times it is a disaster!

It’s fine to disagree with each other on many things but we have to agree on things that are important to us.
(2)

Hey, sounds fun! I’ll take a quiz!

Update:
I really enjoyed the quiz questions. Some, I never thought about.

Turns out I’m a hawk:
“The hawk provides wisdom about seeing situations from a higher perspective, using the power of observation and focusing on the task at hand.”
(1)

Thanks to you all, I just whiled away some time taking several online quizzes. I came up with honey badger, owl, deer, dog, and raven. I think I liked raven the best, "Ravens are intelligent and curious. They are very social, and they can be quite playful. Ravens are also very loyal, so you can trust them to always have your back! If you're a raven, then you probably have an adventurous spirit. You love to travel and try new things, but you also like to stay grounded in your community and take care of those you love. You can be stubborn at times, but this is more of a strength than a weakness—it shows that you're willing to put in the hard work to get what you want out of life." I'm not unusually social, and not very playful, but the rest more or less fits.

Fun exercise!
(2)

Glad to see I'm not the only one who took an online quiz 🤣
(my results varied with different sites)
(2)

Just for fun, I took a spirit animal quiz online.

I’m a butterfly. It symbolizes joy in life and lightness of being. I like that! I hate feeling bogged down, so the lightness of being makes sense to me.

Also states that I have the ability to change from one state to another. Yeah, that’s generally true. I’m open minded.
(2)

As the name suggests, a poodle.
(2)

Fox
(3)

Pretty sure I am a chipmunk, or squirrel. We have both in our yard and my DH says I sound just like LB (we named him/her).
(3)

So…I asked the gods if I could please be assigned as my spirit animal: a galloping horse, elegant and graceful.

Out of luck. I got the following response:
“VentingisSnack, we’ve already assigned all the elegant horses. What we can offer you as your personal spirit animal is: a little, blind snail 🐌. We hope that’ll do. Kind regards, The Gods.”
(3)

My spirit animal is…
A wet cat, sitting in a bathtub, very unhappy.

My spirit animal I’d like to be is:
A beautiful horse, elegant and graceful, eating apples and galloping around.
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter