Follow

Mine are:

When I get up in the morning at 4:30-5:00 and enjoy a few hours of having the house to myself before Mom gets up.

In the evening @7;30 when Mom goes in her room and I retire to my office to enjoy some music.

What are yours?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
early morning at 430 am. Listen to birds start their singing and sun coming up. Sit outside and turn music on. 50s and 60s. Great music to lift spirits. Blessings to you .
(3)

I also love it when my dad decides to take a nice afternoon nap. If he's tired, say we've been bopping about the day before, he can sleep for a couple of hours. It's great!
(2)

A Friday after work or a Saturday when he's sleeping. I can do what I want.
(2)

Echoeing those here - from 22:00 to 00:30 and from 5:00 to 6:30, may she never know this, my only time I feel in peace in my parent's house.

And, shad250, we're the same. I find storms sentimental and romantic as can be. .
(2)

When I can sleep past 5. It helps with constant yawning during the day. I once had a boss ( At a younger stage when I did sleep better ) who yelled at me to stop yawning. She was an awful piece of work in so many ways. I am proud that I replied that I could not control my yawns.

I also enjoy evenings when I feel I can get to sleep easily. As you can see I have alot of problems with sleep. I am hoping a new doctor I see next month might offer some help and not behave as though I am requesting heroin. It really affects one adversely when there has not been adequate sleep for several days in a row.

I understand the appreciation the solitude you find in your home defined by your post.

(1)

I love the feeling of being totally off the clock. Out of the house, not expected back for awhile. Or when my sibling is taking care of my dad and I can sleep with relaxing ocean sounds in the background instead of having my dad's baby monitor on (albeit at a low volume).
(0)

Kind of the same, the half hour in the morning before mom gets up and the half hour I have after she goes to bed. Now that it's spring, I can sometimes get out for a 15 minute walk, that always lifts my spirits.
(1)

Dark clouds proceeding a Thunderstorm.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter