Follow

Hello everyone,
Mom past away on April second.
Hospice Medically kill Mom.
Morphine mixed with other ingredients
accelerated Moms Died , Hospice should Stop give mixed Morphine,
now I am here alone suffering of Mom’s Departure , I am broke down without exit, my world is upside down
loosing Mom is the most nightmare in my life , so I am in the Deep Blue Sea with Heavy Rain
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Hospice does not kill people.

I can hear your pain and your grief is new and raw, but your mother was put on hospice because she was near death.

Hospice does use medication to provide pain relief to the dying. I was with my step dad as he was actively dying and the medication he was given allowed him to die peacefully, without pain.

I am so sorry that you are left to grieve alone.
(9)

I'm very sorry for your loss. Losing a parent must be very painful. I hope that time will help ease the sorrow.

I have a positive image of hospice as they have helped many people that I know and have done a lot of good for my family. Morphine is designed to help ease pain for those who are near death. My goal for my LO is not a long, protracted, painful death.
(4)

I am sorry to hear of your anger with hospice. If anything, they extended her life, not shortened it. You need to address your grief. Call your state Area Agency on Aging and ask where you can find grief couseling or a grief support group. Several books can also help, e.g., "The Essential Guide to Grief and Grieving" by Debra Holland or "How to go on Living When Someone You Love Dies" by Therese Rando.
(3)

Sorry for the loss of your mother. Thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. May God give you peace and strength. Hugs.
(1)

I'm so sorry for your loss.
(0)

As others have said, hospice does not kill people. Morphine, combined with other meds, keeps them as pain-free as possible and comfortable. Trust me -- you'd have been more distraught if you'd seen your mother suffer. I've seen it, and it isn't pretty.

You need grief therapy. You're tearing yourself up with a false narrative of how your mother died. Please get help.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter