Follow

So often I find myself saying to myself, "I didn't know that!" When did you last think that? Continuing to discover and learn is good brain exercise. Good for the mental health too!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
That the seat on a Mowbray toilet frame lifts up for cleaning. So no you don't have to lift the entire frame off, turn it upside down, get busy with the spray and the wipes and curse everyone who's been ignoring it for weeks on end. As I may possibly have been doing for the last two years...

So that's a big thank you to the Occupational Therapy team for this morning's session on ordering non-powered equipment.

Also that I will learn to love working in the office and want to strangle people a lot less often if I buy some noise-cancelling headphones.
(4)

Did u know Alaska had their own time zone? We are going on Vacation there and was figuring out the time for each flight and found they are 4 hrs out from me.
(3)

slow learner here.
but there’s hope for bundle of joy.

meanwhile, courage-peace-hugs from me, to everyone on the forum! :)

🙂
“Been there — done that. Then, been there several more times, because apparently I never learn.”
(1)

This forum is a true wealth of information, thanks to it's participants! I feel like I learn something new here every day.
(3)

New national suicide prevention and mental health crisis hotline #, from many cell phone providers, 988. The toll free number will still work. 800-273-8255

https://www.nami.org/About-NAMI/NAMI-News/2020/FCC-Designates-988-as-a-Nationwide-Mental-Health-Crisis-and-Suicide-Prevention-Number
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter