Follow

A small plaque, quite elegant, in loving Memory of and our mom's name.

A card from her caregiver team, one we had already received. But this one was quite more personal. A letter, beautiful letter from the hospice chaplain saying he will be in touch with us for 13 months, info about their grief support groups. When they meet, etc. Advice on grief is a very personal journey and do it on your own terms, not someone else's.

It was so unbelievably touching and kind. We are thankful.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
The first three weeks were rough. Very. You feel like you are wearing a lead suit.

Hospice letter forewarned us of what is known as grief attacks, which can come out of nowhere. And they can be fierce.

I really want to thank all of you for being here. You guys are really something. And I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you. More than you can imagine.

I am reading the forum but not responding for the most part. I kinda need some time. I know you understand. But thank you all.
(3)

Seg, That's so nice, you really lucked out with a caring Hospice team! I hope things are going well for you and your family, and that your life is settling down into a new, more relaxing normal. Take care!
(5)

So glad for you!
(3)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter