Follow

Came in to go to my usual bookmark and sign in to agingcare and got this pop up that says site is unsafe and not private settings, and big red exclamation point.

Anyone else getting anything like this?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
AC thanks for your prompt answer to my query. In some ways I kind of "like" this as it proves our computer system's security is up and "watching stuff".
(0)

Hi all,

AgingCare gets verified by a security authority through the means of a "security certificate" on a regular basis. This time the renewal ended up on a weekend and it took us a couple minutes to enable the renewed certificate. Some of you may have gotten a warning message in the time it took our developer to jump online and enable. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any concern that was caused.
(5)

Glad others got it and glad site renewed. Looks like all our anti virus stuff is working!
(1)

Nope, didn't get it. I'm on a Mac.
(0)

Never got the big red exclamation mark.

If we look above in our own navigation bar, you will see the padlock symbol, showing it is a safe site.
(2)

Yes! Just from today.
(1)

You are safe now, it has been renewed!

Issued To
Common Name (CN)www.prod.agingcare.comOrganization (O)<Not Part Of Certificate>Organizational Unit (OU)<Not Part Of Certificate>Issued By
Common Name (CN)Amazon RSA 2048 M01Organization (O)AmazonOrganizational Unit (OU)<Not Part Of Certificate>Validity Period
Issued OnSaturday, September 16, 2023 at 5:00:00 PMExpires OnTuesday, October 15, 2024 at 4:59:59 PMFingerprints
(1)

I just wrote a message but when I went to post it,it wouldn't send and then that warning came up so I got it too.
(3)

Yes, I just got that warning too. But when I clicked on advanced it said that the site (Agingcare) had not renewed their security certificate.

I use Norton antivirus.
(3)

I just got that too Alva.... I'm using avast, what's your antivirus? I assume it's a glitch.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter