Follow

Praise God, I am clear. I was so frightened. This is the furthest they have gone with tests on me. All I could think was what would happen to my partner and the HOME HIS FAMILY WOULD SEND HIM TO. Thank God, NO CANCER. I beat it one more time. Rejoice with me and thank God for the Good things that we have happen now and then, With the hard work we do care giving, we don't need any other issues. NOW, back to work....

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Oregongirl,

I know this was weighing heavy on your mind.
You see, someone is looking out for you!

Hugs,
Much Love & Light! Margeaux
(1)

Oregongirl, Thank you for sharing your good news. How precious our health is! I hope you go celebrate and have fun!
(1)

God blessed you oregangirl
(0)

The waiting was horrendous. Truly, if you are waiting for a test result that will CHANGE your life and possibly affect the one you are caring for, all prayers are in order. I Praise God for His love for me and answering so many prayers. My friends on here - please if you ever need someone to pray with you on any particular thing, I am ready. Thank you all of you.
(2)

Oh thank God - some good news to end the day on! Big hug to you, the waiting must have been horrendous.
(0)

so glad!!!!!
(0)

Giving prayerful thanks for your good news! chris
(0)

Getting in on that group hug {{{{{OregonGirl}}}}!
(1)

Congratulations
(0)

((((((((((((((((((HUGs)))))))))))))))))
(0)

Yippee!
(0)

I'm really happy for you that it's negative.{{{HUGS}}}
(0)

That's great news, Oregongirl!
(0)

Big group hug coming your way. ((((Oregongirl))))
(1)

I am so glad you got that good news! I rejoice every time someone gets the "all clear".
(0)

Thankful prayers are the very best! Rejoicing for you.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter