Follow

After a long battle, the unethical Social Worker was separated from the agency. She went too far, practicing her own brand of investigating which included, intimidation and manipulating court documents for the purposes of entrapment. Several lawyers were hired, caught making quiet deals behind our backs and fired. A long road, but Dad is SAFE and being cared for....looking for a good neuro if you know one? Thank you for your support and keep fighting for your family. There are good pro's out there, but we've come across many scammer's...

All the best!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Thank you so much for the update.

Are you still caring for both parents in their home? In all this mess, were u able to get Mom the help she need.

Congratulations on being your parents advocate. We really should not have to go thru all this to get help for our LOs.
(0)

In what locale are you looking for a neurologist?
(0)

I ask for recommendations for drs on FB. If I get 2-3 'hits' on the same dr, I will do a deeper dive into them and their backgrounds.
(0)

For a good Neuro, since you do not indicate where you live, look at any of the Teaching Hospitals or University Hospitals. That might be a place to start.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter