This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I don't know what area in the state you are looking at, but most towns have a housing authority which oversees low income housing for seniors. Here are a couple links.

I would also look at assisted living, I know some small towns have duplex and triplex apartments for seniors that are income based. They are called assisted living but just have pull cords in several rooms and provide maintenance.

Good Luck!

Hi Babe,

Here is a list of Independent Living Centers in Kansas in the AgingCare Senior Housing Directory. Either fill out the form on top and they can just get in touch with you, or scroll down to find centers in your city.

Hope this helps you!

The AgingCare Team


Have you tried Craig's List?

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter