Follow

Anyone else having any account trouble? I received a PM that a member cannot sign in, BarbBrooklyn (who we know to always be well behaved?) cannot sign in, and indeed, when I attempted to send her a Private Message her name is there, but everything is gone as when someone leaves the site. She sent me her email so I could communicate with her.

Is anyone else having any sign in problems.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I got banished once when I tried to link an article that was flagged by the anti spambot, is there any possibility of something like that Barb?
(0)

Alva, she should try all of her logins to make it's not more than just this site. If so then she needs tech help from which ever OS/device she uses.
(1)

Geaton, she says she has tried several devices and can't get in, but she will contact the admins next week. It is a Holiday for her so she plans to be gone for a few days anyway. I know she will find a way. One hates to think of a whole different profile, but I guess it would work.
(0)

Alva, I signed out and was able to sign right back in with no problem. BB should try using a different browser just to discount that as a problem. Sometimes the site programmers make updates and it changes things behind the scenes. I recently couldn't get into my HSA portal using Safari (where I had previously no issues), but no problem with Chrome. Hope admin can help her figure it out!
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter