Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
1 2 3
Pam I wish I could say something to make this all better for you and all the people in your shoes, but I can't.

All I can say is Thank you Pam for your hard work and your sacrifice. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. The world needs people like you.

But remember to take care of yourself because there is only one of you.

Lots of hugs!!!😇🙏
(3)

Pam, could you take a week or so of FMLA? Even every other day for a bit? I used to work M, W, F, and it was so easy.... If you don't get a break, you may very well break down.
(1)

Pam, you said you have FMLA. Use it!! I’m an essential worker also and I have FMLA. I also use it. We also have FFCRA, Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
(1)

I'm in upper SC, and my brother and I share a home. But, he is still going to work -- works at an electrical supply company, but only 4 hours a day, 4 days a week. He has a "pass" to get him wherever. But more important, he's also a first responder...any emergency, and off he goes.....he's scared s&!t-less, as I am.. But we're coping. He brings home outside news. As for me and my bills, everyone I deal with except the power company, has forgiven two months payment on all. We're blessed, in the sense of being well, as is extended family, and so far, we have all we need. But tomorrow is another day, and all of the world is praying hard for this madness to end. Only GOD, in all his wisdom, knows the "why" of this, and the reason of it. But yes, some of us are still going to work. May GOD bless each of us...stay safe, take care...
(2)

1 2 3
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter