Follow

I hope this is okay. It’s just that you all have been there for me through all the not so pleasant days but today I am actually happy with my life and full of gratitude. I can’t begin to think you for that. love you 😍

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
thank you all for your support i don’t know how i could have made it through all of this without you. Update and question. my father in law has a room at assisted living however he just has to see the doctor for a tb test and chest x-ray on monday. they said we can move him in anytime after that. but my husband couldn’t believe it was that easy 😖. i said yep. it was like the caseworker sent the referral the place called me and there was a bed available november 1. i hope i am not missing anything because we have been in a similar situation with my mom. i asked the caseworker what do we need to do. she said i work directly with assisted living and i give her an admission date and she will be there in a week. i too am like it cannot be this easy. i think you remember my situation with my mom and approved to go back to rehabilitation and everything else. can something just be that easy. well it hasn’t been an easy road to get here. i do have a concern that the place is close to our house and once again last saturday close to evening my fil got mad at my husband and decided to go for a two hour walk. he came back barely walking with chinese food. when he lives there i know he can come and go and we are putting a bracelet on him but they let him know what is okay right. then the room is nice he loves it but he said his priorities were the tv and computer. there is no way his computer will fit. i actually think the admission but be easy but moving him in is going to be a battle of a lifetime. any suggestions.
(1)

How inspiring! Congratulations!
(1)

Hallelujah!!! Congratulations!!! That is an awesome thing we are proud of you.
(2)

Good Job Staffbull~One day at a time YOU have made it for five years straight.
You Did it!!!
(1)

That's such great news! Thanks for sharing.
(2)

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
(1)

Wonderful! Congratulations!!!
(1)

Bravo, staffbull! You are an inspiration. 👍🏼
(1)

That's wonderful, Staffbull - congratulations!
(1)

Love you, too. Give an update when you can! ❤️❤️
(1)

Well done. I hope your courage and happiness flows on to others of us who face problems, too. Best wishes, and best love to you too.
(1)

Congratulations!!!!!!  We are SO happy for you and proud of everything that you have done.
🎆 🙌 🎉 🙆 💖 😃
(1)

Congratulations. I have friends who have traveled this road and I know it is not easy. To many more years of healthy sobriety and a good life.
(1)

That is fantastic! You are an inspiration.
(1)

That is more than ok Staffbull. It is so awesome! Congratulations!

You did it!
(1)

Good for you. You should be proud & happy for yourself.
Congrats.

God bless
(1)

CONGRATS! With all the stress you have been under this makes ur anniversary all that more special.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter