Follow

Just had enough of my sister running me ragged. I guess it had to come to this in order for me to walk away. I am thinking maybe her biggest problem is she is just selfish and evil the same as she has always been. The only difference is when she was younger it was all about her and she had to be the center of attention and because she was pretty she could always get what she wanted. Now, she has lost her looks and doesn't know how to act when it's not all about her. EVIL, JUST EVIL. I am sorry I can't even explain what happened today because I can't even think.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Hugs to you Bellini!! Take care of you.
(0)

We understand, set your boundaries and stick to them!
(1)

If you get on well with your other siblings it might be time to get them on board for you - if not for your sister - or get your sisters doctor to help. Point out its affected your health and whilst you care, you can no longer be her carer. Don’t be “guilted” into doing any more - just focus on your own stress levels and health needs. You’ll feel better once you make that decision to stop aiding the cause of your stress.
(0)

As its been said before, its time to set boundries. Tell your sister you can't help her any longer. Its your health or her and you have picked ur health. She has drained you dry and you have no more to give.
(4)

Thank you very much. Right now I am still a bit angry. By tomorrow I will probably feel guilty and ashamed.
(1)

Thank you. Better now
(1)

Thank you so much for responding. Too late, I already blowed...lol. But, yes the sea would really help. But, I don't live near the sea. So, a long bath and being with my sweet sweet little dogs always helps. I have 5 of them, so plenty to love. Thank you. I do feel better already
(2)

Stay strong!
(2)

Well you’ve family here - all connected by similar events - including siblings that ire and frustrate. Remember you’re important too - I find the sea calms me when I’m about to blow. Hope you have something that helps you. Thinking of you, hugs.
(6)

Hugs!
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter