Follow

I knew nothing about it until his brother texted me the article. It was awesome and my mother was here for it. He wasn’t even going to tell me or go. I said this is for the community to see how much law enforcement does that’s good. We walked in and there was his brother and my sister in law and nieces and great nephews. I wish there was a way to show you the beautiful picture that was taken with him in his uniform and me. It just worked out because my mom has wanted a picture of us with him in his uniform. The only thing that was a little hurtful is that it was barely covered in the press. These officers are on duty even when they don’t have that uniform on. I know my husband carries his actions to a high standard even off duty. So it was a really cool thing. Thank you veterans and first responders for your service. I know I posted it before but they need all the thanks we can give them.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
This is the first time I have seen this. Congrats to DH. Glad you and Mom had a nice day.
(1)

So glad to read of this! How proud you must be of him. Wonderful!
(2)

I definitely will. It is nice to hear positive things about our lives today. 😊
(3)

That is awesome, and as treeartist said, thank him for his service.
(3)

What an honor! I’m sure he felt he was just doing his job. Tell him that I thank him also for his service.
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter