Follow

1970, my father met SATAN, and moved her from Winter Haven Fl., against all of his friends advice! She became a destructive force, in Winter Park and everywhere! She tried to murder my mother twice, and me twice. Before my father married her, it was our last private conversation; “I’m sorry Cindy, I have no choice”, and I already knew what she had on him! She had the proof of attempted murder!

I lost my $100,000 worth of Disney stock for college, my father, entirely ( he became a beater), the scenario was so wrong! Dad and I were thick as thieves, now I was a whipping post!

still today, since 1978, I have been the enemy, from being the baby! The trusts are set up for the other 3 and 2 step kids, not me and my son! Cut out!

Any opportunity to p*ss in the b*tches shoes, rid the house of the gold digger? DO IT! These women are cockroaches! Find a way to get rid of it! I was nice! I lost my favorite thing! My father!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Have you considered getting some therapy? Might be of some help to you.
(1)

1970 was 50 years ago. You have been stewing over this previous childhood relationship you had with your father for decades, have you considered counselling?
(1)

Who did your father try to murder?
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter