Follow

You are very kind. Thank you also to Polar Bear. I am hoping and praying more and more older and or middle aged people will reject statins, diuretics, so called antidepressants and any other destructive so called meds. I am sure that throwing away all those prescriptions when I was in my 60's has caused me to be alive and well today. Good food is the best medicine. Love to all!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Thank you. You are very kindYou are so right about fruits and fish.I raise my own veggies and preserve some of them. i also eat at least one whole egg every day. I definitely do not reject modern medicine. if I have a bacterial infection, i will take anantibiotic. Also, i did take the free pneumonia shot when I turned 65.I have not had any illness for many many years.However, i am as scared of the corona as everyone else and I am staying home until May 1 or maybe even longer.I am just against statins, diuretics, metformin, biophosonates, and other very harmful things.I definitely would risk taking thechloroquine or whatever if I did get the corona 19. I am only against certain specific harmful so called meds. Love to all
(3)

Thank you again. You are very kind. I wish your aunt the best. i take no meds nor supplements. You are so right about fruits and fish. I alsoeat one or more whole eggs a day and I drink a quart of whole milk every day. i raise my own veggies and preserve some of them.Does your aunt like to read? I love the works of Charles Dickens, Jane Austen, Louis LaMour, and Mary Higgins Clark. I am rereading Call of the Wild by Jack London right now.
(3)

HI vegaslady - modern medicine works great when needed. I agree. But BobbieSena who is now 86, active and very health is saying, is that the best medicine is good healthy food, thus you won't need modern medicine which has many unintended side effects.
(1)

Geez, by all means reject modern medicine. Great recommendation in the middle of a pandemic. Sorry I missed whatever previous post this refers to, but really now.
(0)

Bobbie- You're very welcome. I do agree with you about good food is the best medicine. My 86 y.o. aunt does not take any med, except for one, her blood pressure med, but only once in a long while when needed then she would take half a pill, otherwise, no med, just lots of fruits and fish.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter