Follow

It's been a week since Mom's passing and things are finally slowing down..

We had company until yesterday which was so comforting.. It was my son his girlfriend, my SIL, BIL who have been with us through this whole journey..

Today my husband and I are going away for a couple nights..I'm looking forward to getting out of my house and relaxing..

Again thank you my AC friends for the years of support. I hope I can help you through your journey with your loved one.. XOXO

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
assandache7, my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.
(0)

Assandache- I so often see your posts but I too missed that your mother had passed. I'm sorry for your loss. Please enjoy your time away with your hubby - rest, relax, reenergize - spoil and indulge. You deserve it.
(0)

I wasn't aware either. Please accept my belated condolences. It is encouraging that your supportive family were with you, and that you and your husband are planning a respite getaway. I hope your mother's passing was peaceful.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss and wish you and your family peace as you move forward.
(0)

Assandache I did not hear about your Mom's passing. I'm sorry it took me so long to find out. My heart goes out to you and your family. Enjoy your two nights away. Try to rest. ((((Hugs))))
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter