Follow

UPDATE:
My dad passed away on Tuesday at 9:40 am.
It was very difficult watching him deteriorate into a shell of a man in such a short amount of time. An an honor to be his caregiver in his time of need.
Most know hospice gives you a "cocktail" of medications to give your loved one to make them comfortable. My hubby and I fought with this decision but realized it was making it easier for him to deal with death, dypsnea and anxiety.
He is in a better place and for that I am grateful.
I don't think I would have been able to do all I did without all of you here and your guidance. Hugs to all of you!
We're planning a WWII simple funeral and celebration of both my parents.
Thank you again for all your support.
Rose

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
My heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your father. His memory will not be forgotten, it will always be in your heart.
(1)

I feel so sorry for you. My mom passed Tuesday at 7:40, 2 hours earlier. I too am grateful that her pain and suffering ended. Your memories of your parents will live on with you and your family and friends. In that sense, they still live. Do celebrate the memories of your parents, but also continue the legacy they created. Peace.
(0)

my deepest condolences!! hugs!!!
(0)

Rose,
Sorry for the loss of your father. My thought and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Hold those special memories close to your heart. WIshing you many blessing as you move on with your life.
(0)

It truly is an honor to be able to be with and care for a loved one until they die. I'm so glad that you had that honor, and that you recognize it as such.
My prayer for you now is that you will take some time to honor yourself, as you've been through a lot. May God bless you and keep you.
(1)

I am so sort for your loss.

May The Lord give you grieving mercies and peace during this difficult time.
(1)

My Deepest Sympathy.

Now your Dads wish for you is bring care to yourself 🦋 May you find Peace and comfort knowing he is with you Always.
(1)

My deepest condolences on your loss. You did the right thing for your dad in making his passing easier. Be kind to yourself in the difficult days ahead.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter