Follow

I don't know if this is the place. But I know that my mother, Nancy, talked all the time about how much this website helped her when my Dad was on hospice and after he died. My mother died June 5th. I think part of it was a broken heart. She and dad were married 63 years. I helped her when dad was on hospice and I took care of her the last 3 weeks of her life. She did not linger long. I am stunned and heart broken as I loved them both so much. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who touched my mother's heart and uplifted her during the last year and a half. I have lost both parents in 6 months and it is very difficult. I truly have a new perspective of the pain we all have when this happens. Nancy's daughter, Ellen

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Wow! You are truely a kind and generous soul to be reaching out to thank the people here on your mothers behalf - during what must be a very difficult time for you. You're parents raised a good human being. I'm sorry for your loss.
(2)

I'm so sorry for your loss, Ellen!
(2)

That must be such a challenge for you. I'm glad you're comforted by your mother's experience here, and hope that you'll reach out if you too need additional support.

What a challenge to lose both your parents so close together! That's especially hard to deal with.
(2)

Ellen, I am too, so sorry for your loss and happy that you have looked us up.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter