This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I'm sorry about your loss, imac. Counseling is a very good idea. I'm glad you have considered this. I don't know enough details about your situation, but one option is your local hospice. Hospice can give you some help through grief programs. Also, there are area social service agencies that offer counseling if you are strapped for money. Otherwise, please call a counseling center and start the process.

I'm glad you are trying to take care of yourself.

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter