I have a 37 year old nephew living with my elderly mother who does not work. He plays on my mothers symphany so she paid off her car, gives him gas money and pays his child support not to mention she buys all the food. Should we "the children" take over her finances? I have power of attorney. My mother is still compentent so I'm not sure we can do it.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter