live with her and care for her in her home. Unfortunately, she has a reverse mortgage on her home which means that when she passes away, the house will belong to the bank literally unless I choose to sell it. I am sure the way houses are moving in her area won't bring a quick sale and will not be worth the amount to pay the bank off and have some left over. What can I do? I am terrified of not having a place to live and no job. Thank youl

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing

There are two great articles written by editor’s that were already posted in our community. We thought this might answer your caregiving question.

“10 Government Programs You Can Access for Your Elderly Parents.”


“How Can I Get Paid for taking Care of My Elderly Parents?”

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you need anything else and we look forward to seeing more questions and discussions from you.

Thank you,
Karie H.
The Team

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter