my husband is too young to recieve supplemental insurance in the state of Arizona.He's 52 with Alzheimers and can be quite unstable ,he's also missing half of his right foot and falls a lot.
What can I do to get help with the medical bills ?Medicare only pays 80% and he needs shoulder and knee surgery from falling . Thanks les

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter