Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
1 2 3
What happened in our house wasn’t a relative or anyone we knew. We had purchased the house and it was a rental property..after our tenants moved out and hubby & I along with our two kids and dogs decided to move there and sell our house. We had to wait two weeks for cable company to come out for cable installation. So if I were at home and watching tv local channels the tv would shut off at 10:00AM. If I was out of the house or tv was off, the tv would come on at 10:00 AM to our local ABC channel. The tv wasn’t fancy so there weren’t any settings to do auto settings. Once we got cable hooked up the on/off at 10:00 stopped.

When we were moving phone phone service I got to choose between four telephone numbers. So after the move I go to the dry cleaner, they asked me for my phone number. I gave it to them, they look up the number in the computer and they say Mrs. R. The previous homeowner had the same phone number. I was ready to move..

Then my daughter was out with her boyfriend and hubby and I were out for dinner..my daughter’s boyfriends cell phone rang and caller ID said “Jenn Home” meaning her landline as she still had dial up internet and she had left internet up. She didn’t let boyfriend answer his phone and when she got home her Icons on her computer monitor were large and scattered and not the way she had them set up.
(4)

Ahmijoy, sig other has no sense of humor so I know he wouldn't be playing a prank. I was thinking he could have let the cat out after putting the collar on the cat, and forgot to take it off. He swears he didn't do it. But then again, he's always been the absent minded professor his whole adult life :P

We still can't figure out couple years or so ago the strange odor [not unpleasant but nothing I could relate to] that would be coming from the old bookcase that Dad had in his house and later in senior living [Dad made that bookcase by hand for me when I was a child]. Bookcase now in my dining room filled with Dad's old books. That odor would be there less than a half hour and disappear, not returning until weeks later. Our late female cat would notice this, but sig other and the male cat didn't smell anything. That mystery odor hasn't returned in over a year.
(2)

I’m not saying I don’t believe because I absolutely do, but is it possible that sig other is playing a prank on you?
(1)

1 2 3
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter