Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
1 2 3
NHWM,
The black dog spirit animal is iconic. I don't doubt that your late brother's drug usage contributed to the presence of this animal in his life.
Thanks for sharing.
R27
(2)

I think people perpetuate myths. If you convince yourself strongly enough you can manifest things in your mind. It doesn't make them real though.

Just my opinion.
(0)

frequentflyer; Wow this is beautiful ! When my Auntie was still with us this was just before she passed about 5 weeks before I was very upset because I felt my Aunt was alone except for me. Auntie had never been married never had children her friends were few and far between there was NOBODY except me to be with Auntie,my Aunt never bonded well with other people this made me very sad. I was at the kitchen table right in front of a window curtain OPEN and someone walked up the ramp and knocked at the door So I got up to answer the door I opened the door & nobody was there so I opened the screen door walked outside looked up & down the driveway Nobody then walked around the entire house through the barn I looked everywhere Nobody!! So I gave up and went to my Aunts room where she was talking to someone but nobody was there then my Aunt said "Can you please ask this gentleman to leave before we do my bath"Suddenly I felt a sense of peace come over me , I then knew that my aunt was not going to be alone there was a peaceful presence right in her room with her even when I was not there. I opened the door and let them in ....
(2)

1 2 3
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter