Follow

Stitchintime9 wrote on the thread, "Give them what they want-really?";

"No Advice in this post, I just wanted to let you all know that my husband passed away in the hospital at 9:45 last night. He was rushed there on Weds. morning after the nursing home nurses found him unresponsive. He slowly began slipping away from us from that point on. Although I am heartbroken, I can rest assured that he is with our Heavenly Father and I will join him one day. Thanks to all of you for your friendship and advice. God Bless you and I pray that each of you can find the answer to your problems being a caregiver to a loved one." 

I wanted to copy your post so we all could extend our condolences.

He is with God and not suffering. We will all unite in Heaven.

Blessings to you in this hard time. (((Hugs))).

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Stitchintime9, I am so very sorry for your loss! I hope wonderful memories comfort you until you are reunited with your beloved husband. Thinking of you.
(2)

I am so sorry for your loss.

I send love and hugs with peace to come.
((Hugs))
(3)

So kind of you to post this Sue! Stitchintime, I hope you can feel joy in your heart that your husband has now found his peace. (((((Hugs)))))
(3)

I too extend my condolences. Sue, thanks for sharing this issue; I didn't see StitchinTime's post and probably wouldn't have been aware of her loss otherwise.
(1)

Thank you for posting this. Stitch, very sorry for your loss, I hope you’ll find peace and comfort in the days ahead. Blessings to you.
(1)

Oh, so sorry. Prayers are with you.
(0)

So sorry for your loss Stitch.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter