I'm starting to forget where I put things.

Follow

I'll also start something and for get what i started to do I'll repeat something several times.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing

Comments

Show:
1 2 3 4
The chinese fortune cookies are for the dog, aren't they? Mine loves them!
(0)

If you're one of those people with a lot of stuff, it's much easier to actually lose stuff. What can actually help if this happens to be you is to shed and downsize to having less. That way, things are easier to find and you're less likely to lose track of something if you mislay it. Sometimes the less you have the easier it is to keep track of what you do have
(0)

I lost two pair if glasses and am too blind to find them! I just drove to Walgreens because I had to! I need glasses so badly!
(0)

Cho-coma...that's a new one, and very appropriate!
(1)

Mom has been a chocoholic all her life, and I was not. But, I married one. He buys chocolate like there's no tomorrow........ah!, there's a revelation, haha!
My most favorite at this moment is: DOVE DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES. Walmart. Wake me up from my cho-coma, ok?

Yes GODIVA!

Yes, French Silk..............

She found the bottle of Nesquik and was pouring it to herself by the SPOONFULS....................I hid it................behind the oatmeal............in case you need it..........
M88
(0)

Oh, better yet - get some French Silk pie for her.
(1)

Mulatta, for a real treat, get your mother some Godiva chocolates. Lindt chocolates are refined chocolate as well. There's an out of this world chocolate treat, but I can't remember where I had it - I think it was Ruby Tuesday's. Or take her to a Big Boy that has a weekend brunch or daily salad bar with desserts and puddings - their chocolate pudding is sooooo creamy. Not al BBs have the chocolate puddings though.
(1)

Mulata88, I agree with your mom. I find nothing appealing about Chinese fortune cookies, except for the fortunes. lol
(2)

No joke everyone! I carry Milky Way and Three Musketeers for mom, because after her one meal of the day, she DEMANDS chocolate. Instantly after her meal. Well... she hates to go with us to the Chinese restaurant because all the give you, in her words: "That miserable little cookie that is of NO USE to me!"........hahahaha.............. So I get the chocolate, hand it go her with a large napkin and chewing away she goes!
She says that when she was a child, they took her and the kids in her grammar school grade to a chocolate factory in Mexico called "Larín", and she says the smell of the chocolate was just awesome, and makes me think of Willy Wonka, hahaha, and makes me feel like an UMPA LUMPA............hahaha!, ok, yes, I ate clown for lunch, sorry.
M88
(0)

Cak, I'd also feel pretty tired and probably have a shoulder ache!
(0)

1 2 3 4
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Related
Questions