Follow

I recently discovered that some of my supplements - namely betaine HCL, digestive enzymes, and certain probiotics - contain maltodextrin, potato starch, and fruit extracts. They are of course, tiny pills, but it still worries me.
Do you think these things, in tiny amounts, could still contribute to candida?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Our bodies work in a balancing act. Are you saying that, other than these supplements, you've eliminated all carbohydrates from your diet? Personally - and I had rabid issues with yeast/candida for years - preferred an alternate approach .. I incorporated grapefruit seed extract in my regimen. I added it to my drinking water in low doses and just drank my normal amount of water (between a half and a full gallon a day). Within weeks, my persistent issues disappeared .. and .. I've been clear of it for decades, now. Another option is to boost probiotics. I've recently started on a greens supplement (I'm awful at eating fruits and veggies) that is high in antioxidants as well as high with a variety of probiotic strains. I've felt an amazing change in my body in just 10 days.

I guess my point is: elimination isn't the only route to clearing the body of unwanted responses.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter