Follow

Just watched Heredity a scary movie about dementia. For anyone who likes scary movies.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Looks a bit too creepy for me.
Yikes
(0)

All I have to do to become spooked or frightened is read the online news.
(2)

I just started that Deborah movie and I can’t! I am scared of horror films especially depicting knives! I was probably over 50 when I finally watched Psycho.

For those who want more a real or sci-fi ending, three favorites is chronological order

1. The Twilight Zone, Kick the Can, 1962
2. Black Mirror San Junipero 2016. They say dementia patients last memories are when they were 18. Shows what happens in their minds when in their minds, it is.
3. Better Call Saul S4, Fall, 2020. What happens when the friends in your facility don’t want you as a friend.
(0)

This reply is for the recommendation of Dementia 13. I own that film. It has nothing whatsoever to do with dementia. It's about someone playing psychological games on a family.
(1)

The full movie on Deborah Logan is on youtube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ut5QhSBx3P8
(0)

Exactly...... Thank you!
(1)

Hereditary is fantastic. If you liked that, watch The Taking of Deborah Logan, which deals directly with Alzheimer's. Pretty creepy.
(0)

Scariest movie ever from studies done while people watch it.

Now a new study from GIGACalculator.com has confirmed that Hereditary is, scientifically speaking, the scariest film of all time. To do that, they asked 150 brave souls to watch a selection of noted horror films for the first time, while wearing a heart rate tracker to monitor their pulse.

I just watched the trailer, I will not be watching this movie. I do not care for horror flicks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6wWKNij_1M
(1)

Also an old spooky flick called Dementia 13
(0)

Non spooky movie about Alzheimer's is What They Had with Hilary Swank.
(0)

Cool check out Relic and The Visit too.
(0)

sp19690 I'm always up for a spooky flick. Im going to check it out. Thanks.
(1)

Dementia as entertainment? Think I’ll pass. It’s spooky enough living with it every day.
(8)

I saw it on Showtime but it is on Amazon to rent or watch.

Amother one is the movie Relic.
(1)

Channels and or streaming platforms?
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter