Follow
Find Care & Housing
Wellcome mrnobody, very glad to have you
(1)

I was a caregiver most of my first 30 years alive. Now I am in state run nursing home with long term care for spinal issues. I have no family so it's here or die on the street. I came to this forum because I not only have a lot of caregiver experience, but also have first hand view of the workings of these facilities, understanding laws are rights for residents, many different types of dementia stages and cases, medications, CNA/Nursing procedures, etc. I might be useful to some people. I am in New York by the way if it helps.
(5)

I am in 80s, so you are in good company here. It was the illness of my brother that brought me here. We have many who have questions about their own latter years. You are in the right place. Do stick around!
(3)

I'm 86 and was a caregiver until a few years ago, You are a caregiver looking after your husband. You are not alone.
(6)

I am an elderly caregiver.
(7)

Only in the movie “Cocoon” .
(2)

Anyone can ask a question even elderly people
(5)

I'll be 68 in August - so I think I'm on the elderly side lol, I'm also my 96yr old Dad's 24/7 caregiver - could be why I feel 88yrs old!
(9)

Nobody’s getting any younger! 😉
(3)

Often the elderly are caregivers. Plus we get a number of ppl in care.
(6)

Elderly people can post, as well as caregivers, family of elderly. Any topics about aging are able to be discussed in general
(7)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter