Follow

Today it's her cat. At first, the cat's legs are swollen. Then she said the cat is wheezing. She doesn't think she fed the cat. The cat is just fine, I feed and give him water EVERY DAY. I feel sorry for her cat! and for her. Sorry, I guess I just needed to vent...AGAIN!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Vent away...

You're right. If it's not one thing, it's another.

I wish my Alz would bond with a cat or a dog so that she could have a companion since she's forgotten all her friends and most relatives. But no, she has to dislike animals. Her loss.
(6)

But in this case it would be a blessing. :)
(4)

Dear Lostinthemix,

We hear you. You are so right. I felt that way too. What now? Why can't anything go smoothly? It is overwhelming and frustrating. Please know we are with you and thinking of you.
(4)

I took my Mom to the dentist. She broke her tooth that her partial plate hooks into. Then had 5 phone calls from her in the evening. Between that time I didn't buckle my seat belt and got a click it or ticket from a young policeman. I laughed at him and said after my day...this is nothing. Whoops! Spoke too soon. From 7-10 p.m. Mom and I sat in the E.R. because she fell 3 times in 36 hours. Of course nothing is wrong with her. Blood labs and urine are great! Lesson learned that nobody goes to E.R. again unless shot, actively dying, or your screaming from pain. She has been crazy confused for 6 days. Some days are so absolutely hysterically awful, all you can do is laugh! The policeman told me to go home and have a drink. We also are about 6 1/2 years into this. Never-ending!
(3)

Never ending is right. She went outside on her own this morning, and, due to my brainstem issues I am not able to chase after her , she doesn't understand my issues or maybe she does? Yep, every day is different for sure.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter