Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I had one. Sitting with my husband in the ER and then up to a room and watching semi hours of my husband writhing in pain trying to pass blood clots that had formed from a procedure to biopsy his prostrate which very sadly is proven to have cancer. To hear such forms of utter agony and know all you can do is try to summon help from an understaffed workers level mainly if there is full occupancy in the ER and most have multi diagnosis as supposed to perhaps a cold ( severe as it may be and I sympathize with those afflicted knowing the misery it costs first hand.

And finally feeling exhausted yet weirdly wired ( yet I am without a bit of energy) and just need R to get myself to sleep d___ it !!
(1)

Snoopy and Charlie Brown sitting on the dock on a lake at sunset. Charlie Brown says, “One day we will all die, Snoopy”. Snoopy answers, “Yes, but on all the other days, we will not.”
(6)

I find this is true. It’s a hard knock life! I hope you find joy very soon. Hugs! 💗
(1)

Yes, that's true. However, on the flip side, some days are also better than others. (hugs) hang in there.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter