How do I fing a lawyer in Miami to set up a trust fund from my mother's Social Security Check? She may be entering an Alzheimer Assisted Living Program but does not have enough money saved for her funeral. She needs the funds deducted before it goes into her bank to qualify for the program and I do not have money to cover her funeral expences. I think a funeral trust fund would be the ideal solution.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
This could be the right thing, but an attorney will have to guide you. Contact your local Bar Association for a reference to a qualified attorney. Make sure the attorney knows the Medicaid rules - ask specifically if they have significant experience with Medicaid laws.


Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter