Site search not working

Follow

Anybody else seeing this today??

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.

Comments

Show:
Thanks for the update!!
(1)

[waking up and looking round the room - ]

Uh?

I heard "new tool." I heard "change." Whimper! I'm so afraid now...
(5)

Hi All,
The search issue was a larger one than we had anticipated. I'm happy to report that a new tool has been developed and is being launched today. Hopefully, it will restore our ability to easily navigate around the forum and site.
I am not part of the tech team, but can report that I heard the word "indexing" a lot...
As in, after the tool is launched today, it may take a while to "index" every piece of AgingCare content. Thanks to all of you, there are a lot of questions, answers, and comments to sort through.
Change is hard for all of us to accept, so we'd love your (gentle) feedback here through the process ;-) . Thanks again for your patience, Kim
(4)

My favorite things, no capitals
(0)

If you follow Cwillie' s advice, and know the wording of the thread or question you want,
DO THIS:
Internet search, https:/www. a g I n g c a r e . c o m /m y f a v o r I t e t h I n g s
(0)

Yes, search does not work. The topics listed by most recent also doesn't seem to work. I know there are topics that have more recent activity than the ones I'm shown. Some of them on  are quite old. Search and listing by recent activity not working makes it hard to keep up on active topics.
(1)

Thank you for bringing this up, because I thought it was only me.
(2)

No, it isn't.
Oh well, just another annoyance with the site, I'm still POed that my news feed font is smaller than the rest of the site.
(1)

Are others finding that the search feature is still not working?
(1)

Still not working.
If any of you have a need to search the site I have had some success using google, I just typed in my key words including agingcare and voila!
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Related
Questions