Follow

Not a question but to try and help you through tough times. I hold some wishes in my hand, And they are just for you, I wish for joy and happiness, Today and all year through, I wish that you find sunshine, In every single day, For you deserve good things in life, To always come your way!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Aww.. how nice.... I wish that for all of us as well! :)
(2)

Thank you, Buzzybee. And the same to you!
(2)

Buzzy, that's so kind and thoughtful of you! Adding to Katie's thoughts, I wish that for you and others too. (hmmm....that even rhymes!)

isn't there a Caregivers' Day? I have a vague recollection of reading about it.

Maybe we could create a Caregivers' Day here - perhaps once a month or so we could all post happy thoughts and accolades to the caregivers here as well as throughout the world.
(3)

So happy you liked it. :)

Caregivers day is a great idea. With the once a month spreading of hope and happiness for all.
(1)

Dear BuzzyBee,

Thank you for the encouraging words. I know we all need a boost.
(1)

Oh BuzzyBee, I'm struggling today & said to myself I just need something/anything good. I opened up AC & I found your words. Thank You
(1)

Momshelp, I'm sending kind and calming thoughts your way,
to help you through this difficult day.

Big hugs, with a bouquet of cyber roses!
(1)

Garden Artist, I don't know why it seems I find the most support here from all of you. I'll get through this just a bit overwhelmed but there's always tomorrow. Thanks for the flowers:)
(0)

Thank you Buzzy. So thoughtful and sweet. Good idea caregivers day.
(0)

Bringing this thread forward as so many of us can use Buzzy's handful of kind wishes.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter