Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Hi Charlotte,
Do you see up in the top far left hand corner of your screen, there is three horizontal lines? Click on there and there's a search box. Just put in some key words about a question you're wondering about and older questions pertaining to that subject will come up.

Or if you're looking for your own questions, go to profile and hit "activity" your previous questions are there.

Hope this help 😉
(1)

Clark, go to the top blue bar and click on "Ask a Question". On the far left you will see a list of topics, click on the topic you want to review, lot of questions.  Oh, this is on the old format website that I still use.

If you are using the new format [lot of green/blue background] you will see a grey bar going across the page that says Care Topics.
(0)

Thanks very much, don’t want to be redundant though I know I keep ringing the same bell in my frustration. But I’ll work on it.
Charlotte
(1)

Charl,
"Redundant"? Who cares, the squeaky wheel gets the oil!!

Try going to the thread in the "discussion" section, called
 "The new AgingCare site, do you like it". 
It was started by Polarbear. Which would be easy to find if "lostinthemix's" suggestion was applied.

Anyway, AgingCare follows that thread for suggestions. Maybe they can assist you in navigating the site. It's worth a shot.

We'd hate to lose you due to utter frustration!
(2)

If you want to be certain AgingCare is seeing your problems or suggestions you should follow the link under the logo on the new site "Give Feedback", or scroll to the bottom of the page on either site to find "Contact Us".
(2)

I don't want to sound condescending but how computer literate are you CharK, could your difficulties just be related to needing to learn the system?
(1)

I’m good enough at it to know I can always learn something new! Perhaps frustration enters in and I give up too soon.
I’ll manage by asking questions, no doubt.
Charlotte
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter