Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Lost, sometimes you can tell if someone has been on the forum for quite some time. Just click on the screen name and see the numbers below their names. If you see 1 or 2 answers then you know the poster is brand new.  If you see several thousand answers, then you know the person has been on Aging Care for quite some time.

I agree, I wish Aging Care would go back to indicating who wrote the question.  There should be room right at the end of the question.
(2)

I have tried both the old and the new. My issues are the same on both.
(1)

AgingCare is asking to put suggestions for the new site on a thread in the discussion section. Go for it lostinthemix. They say the new site will be geared towards smart phone users....Nope, I use my phone too and find it's a friggin hot mess. I'm not going to the new site. I know I know, everyone will be sooooo disappointed!😆
(1)

You mean on the main forum Questions & Discussions page? They used to include the name of the OP but that got dropped somewhere along the way. I agree it would be easier to know before opening a thread because there are some people on the forum whose problems I can't relate to. Generally you can figure that any thread that has more than a few dozen answers/comments has little to do with the original question though.
(4)

It would be nice if there was a place that said when you joined and who was the original poster. Maybe it already does somewhere and I just can't see it as I use my phone only?
(0)

There is a new version that you can explore in the upper left hand corner. It has not been launched yet.
(1)

Not sure what you mean?
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter