Follow

There were two of these articles 09/05/16 showing right as a person had died in an auto accident and lying in the street, a camera caught what looked like a white mist or dark mist rising from the victim, that resembled a person.

In one case, the mist actually moved back as a bystander came up to the victim to see if he could help.

Usually I take things like this with a grain of salt, but this was fascinating. Don't know if this was real or just a shadow caught on a camera.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
lol, jesus on a potato chip .
many years ago i had a phsycotic break near the end of a rough hepc treatment . what triggered me was a couple of big military helicopters flying low and fast over our house . ( at nighttime ) .
many military choppers are actually exhaust tuned to " un nerve " people on the ground .
anyway it was an unusually calm summer night with no air movement whatsoever -- no leaves blowing -- absolutely still .
i ended up in the front yard with my family , convinced that the earth had stopped turning in its tracks and the end of time ( judgement day ? ) had arrived . i guess the family finally convinced me that i was full of crap and we gave it up and went back to bed eventually .
im not really embarrassed by it because up to 60 % of the patients on the older hepc meds had to discontinue treatment because of phsycotic events .
years later on an even worse hepc treatment my brain broke again . i offered to pop a cap in some fellows ass if he didnt " un jack " my aunt ednas phone line . bummer . i was again pulled off the meds . the jerk really had jacked her phone line but my response to it wasnt very sensible . i ended up on the floor of the va stress unit that time laughing like a maniac to sht that was funny only to me .
( paranoid delusional and manic episode ) .
thats why to this day im so cautious around people who i think arent wound very tightly . i dont think any of us are as far away from cracking like an egg as wed like to think we are .
15 yrs and 4 hellish hepc treatments , finally cured and im going to get a tatt tomorrow .
thats either a calculated risk or idiocy . i plan to offer the artist extra money to provide extra caution .
(2)

25 ghost hunting days until halloween
(1)

Rainmom, I know! I just spent an hour, watching ghost footage, and now I can't wait to go back and watch even more! Lol! YouTube is addicting!
(1)

Stacy - I don't know about you but YouTube is like a bottomless pit for me! I'll watch one, that leads to another, then another...I'll finally snap out of it only to find several hours have passed.
(2)

Yes, one accident was the one in KY, the other one was over in Thailand where a young woman died when she was a passenger on a motor bike that was hit by a pickup truck.

The website Snopes said they think the KY accident, the white mist probably was something on the camera lens. All in all it did make for interesting reading.

Now, about 30 some years ago I did see a white mist inside the house where I was living at the time. I was in the room when this happened. Looked like a woman and she was looking out the upstairs master bedroom window. I did some research, and the subdivision was on land that had an old 1760's manor house. Well, looking out that bedroom window, if one drew a straight line, it would go directly to that old house.
(1)

Great! Now you guys have gotme watching REAL LIVE GHOST FOOTAGE, on YouTube! Lol! And some of it is Pretty Freaky!
(2)

I don't know about the "mist", but when our Mom was in the Hospice Hospital and dying, the nurses told us that the brain is the last thing to go, and that nerve synapse continue, and that they can still hear you for up to 15-20 minutes, even though their heart has stopped and they have been pronounced dead! We were all there with both our parents when they passed, but with Mom, it was of course so hard not to cry, but we did try to appreciate that she might be able to hear us, and we continued to tell her we Loved her, and that our Dad was waiting for her. It was actually a pretty spiritual event, and we were as prepared as one could be, when losing your beloved Mom. She was very young, only 74, and I still feel robbed that she died so young!
(2)

I would put as much reliability on this being an actual spirit from a person as I would rely on the so-called images of Bigfoot and Nessie.

I don't know how to manipulate videos or images, but others do. That's what I would suspect in this case. That, or maybe fog or steam escaping from the cars, or maybe just steam from a manhole.
(2)

I think there are people who can see an image of Jesus in a potato chip... you see what you want or think you should see. Considering the pervasiveness of cameras embedded with emergency responders, in hospitals, even in the midst of riots and war you would think there would be a flood of such images if it were really so.
(6)

There was one that involved a motorcycle accident on the interstate 55 around Jackson, MS. The TV channel 3, a local station that I get from there carried the
pictures and story on their website msnewsnow
It was very interesting to me also. Hope you find it.
(1)

I tried doing a search and only found one image of an accident that occurred in July. Was that one? I'm interested so if you can give a link or key words for a better search...?
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter