Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
1 2 3 4 5
What is it, Glad?
(1)

Ok, not a political statement but a great costume idea created by a loving mom for her son! Sorry, a bit off theme but what a great idea!
(1)

That is so ugly and scary, Cwillie.
If I remember correctly, there was one teacher with that look, and it wasn't halloween. Mostly though, I loved all my teachers, throughout the years.
(1)

My pumpkin today represents the way the teachers will all look by tomorrow afternoon, LOL.
(4)

So everyone, come on over now, today, the 31st, POST YOUR AVATAR HERE.!!!

Happy Halloween!

For those of us who don't celebrate for faith reasons, you be happy too!
(1)

So, now I have my pumpkin on. Instead of risking a copyright protected photo off the internet, this one is a real family photo.!
My avatar is a carved pumpkin that my artist brother carves every year for display at his store.
Looks a little like him....lol.
(1)

Oh, BTW, I have a calendar in each room. Something I can recommend to seniors who often lose track of what day it is. I recommend writing appointments on only one calendar. These are spooky times for many seniors. I see it as an opportunity for God to work in our lives, instead of giving up and resolving that
It is what it is".
(1)

Cwillie,
Just too busy to check if someone else did their jobs correctly or messed up more of the calendar. Decided not to try to do things perfectly, because now I have different priorities. If I am awake, if someone comes to the door, if I hear it, I will give out some candy, and then turn out the lights, lock the doors, go to bed, and not answer the door. Not Sunday night, not Monday night! The calendar is just one more thing that I can no longer trust, but that's okay.
Why is it okay? Because I am the keeper of the chocolate candy!
(1)

I would try the day after the 30th...lol.
So Are November and December dates totally messed up or do you just lose a day?
(2)

Got this calendar on clearance the first of October. No one said it was defective! There was no Oct. 31st.
Was wondering, again-when do we turn out the lights, pretend no one's home, and get to eat all the candy? Sunday night, Monday night?
(1)

Stacey, That is a good one. I remember seeing it!
(1)

I'm going te re-enter my Jack-o-lantern from last year. This was actually done by my Eldest Son with a real fishbowl insert, and real fish inside too! Pretty Spooky!
(2)

I am the sorriest.
(1)

No longer sealed in the box, some got out. Have you seen them?
(2)

Some beautiful pumpkins tonight, and some ugly ones too. Great effort everyone!
Can you post on this thread so they can all be seen together?
Love, from the Ugly Pumpkin
(1)

Still in the box.

Just so no one will notice, suppose I could get some expired at the dollar store.

Cwillie, Are you still with us? How was that candy?
(3)

Hey, good idea............check expiry date on candy. If it's soon........you have an excuse to eat it all. Hang on.........just putting my jacket on.......gotta run to the nearest junk food store.
(3)

LOL, LOL, LOL
(2)

Lol Sendme........some ugly pumpkin avatars. LOL
(2)

Stacey, Your comment about prizes from last year-let's have Ms. Madge award the prizes, just after the VOTE!
She is still trying to figure out how to mail in n out burgers to Canada! ha ha, lol.

That avatar is a monkey, and I'm sticking to it! For a short while, at least.

Has anyone seen the latest Halloween Avatars-they are actually photos of people! Scary, huh? I think people are the scariest. Lol.
(2)

Cwillie, Thanks only to you, and your example of what to do with halloween candy, (that would be to eat all of it, then buy more), I bought 18 packaged candy bars. They are sealed in the box, hmmmn.

Still there, in the box. Hmmmmnn.
(2)

Cwillie, You were supposed to buy pumpkins.
Was the candy at the dollar store chocolate?
Was it expired, or about to expire?
No wonder you had to eat it all right away.
No problem!
(2)

I've already eaten all of my first batch of Halloween candies but that's OK, the dollar store is only a few blocks away :)
(3)

Finally, October has arrived.
I am already scared, and aging.
(3)

AGING SCARE

Perfectly worded for getting older, caregiving for others.
(1)

It's a little early to be carving out pumkins, but here on A G I N G S C A R E , it is never too early, or too late to be scared when you are aging!
(2)

Too too bad we cut up all those pumpkins, cause we are going to need them for Thanksgiving....
I had lots of fun, thanks everyone, again thanks!
(3)

There was a bicycle in the tornado too right?
(2)

Glad, I thought it was a nose sticking out, too. Then I copied and pasted it on my Microsoft word - enlarged it. It was very pretty Glad. And so detailed! The pumpkin looks like the planet earth. The tornado - is obvious - and the car is flying out of the tornado. The carver is very talented with great imagination. I kept a copy of that pumpkin. Sooo unique!
(3)

Tornado with car in it, house maybe too. I have not looked that closely.
(2)

1 2 3 4 5
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter