Pumpkin carving avatars for caregiver fun project. Carve it, post it via your avatar!

Follow

Thanks for the idea, Garden Artist, Gladimhere, Hope

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing

Comments

Show:
1 2 3 4 5
A little late Send but here ya go! :)
(2)

I imagine MsMadge is taking her candy to her mother's nursing home and you would have to fight the Viking for it.
(1)

I think, GA, the only place to go trick-or-treating for See's Candies is MsMadge's house.
(0)

Send, it's one of my favorite photos of my morning glories. I didn't even realize that the center glory could be an "eye", but, no, it's not an evil or petrified eye, it's a very happy eye!

Speaking of Halloween decorations, there are a few new stunning decorations this year. One neighbor always has some unique geometric Christmas decorations, but this year he's started at Halloween with a giant spider web anchored in the ground and climbing all the way to above the roof line. The spider is roughly 1 foot in diameter.

Another home has at least half a dozen of those blow-up monsters, one probably 10 feet tall. The yard looks like something from a monster movie graveyards.

By the way, tell me where to go to get See's Candies- they're just so good!
(1)

Pumpkin Carving Avatars for caregiver fun project.

GardenArtist,
I just love the eye in the little morning glory, it is from 3 years ago also-is it a petrified scary eye? Nice!
(0)

Hey Gershun! Your new avatar is so very cute, unique too!

PLEASE POST IF ON THIS THREAD TO BE SEEN BY ALL.
(0)

I've just been lurking on another forum where they were discussing Halloween traditions in their neighbourhoods; people have outdoor block parties, pot lucks, and sit out on their front steps watching the fun and sharing mulled cider and wine. I'm beginning to understand the big appeal the holiday has in some places. Here we check the forecast to see if the kids can get away without wearing a snowsuit under their costumes and keep a sweater by the door so we don't get a chill while opening up for trick-or-treaters.
(1)

MsMadge,
Will you be handing out See's candies at the Hoca?
(0)

Stacey,
Looking back on this thread....
Some punkins are a repeat, and that's okay!
Yours is great!  This is the 3rd year.  A marker of how time just flies by!
(0)

This Jacko-Lantern was carved by my Son and his wife and couple of years ago, and it was so Cool, so detail oriented, just like him! It had fish in it and light up and everything! Lol! Proud of my talented boy!
(1)

1 2 3 4 5
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Related
Questions