Are you interested in receiving PCA Services? In order to receive PCA Services, you will first have to meet with a Public Health Nurse in your county to have a PCA Assessment. To schedule a PCA Assessment you will need to contact the Public Health Department for the county you live in.
In order to qualify for services you need to be “dependent” in at least 1 Activity of Daily Living (ADL) or have Level 1 behavior. If you need assistance with several ADLs you will get more help than if you need assistance with 1 or 2 ADLs.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter