I have already tried the National Shared Housing website and they don't list anything for North Carolina. I would also be interested in group housing where some organization owns a house where a group of senior adults live.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Try NC Divison of Aging and Adult Services, 919-489-3571. If you Google this a chart will come up and lists by county apartments for elderly and those subsidized. I would call them also in case they can give you more information and know of possible places that would fit your needs better. Good Luck

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter