Follow
Read More
2 3 4 5 6
Goodnight!
(3)

And a good night to you, Send
(1)

The New Moon is no excuse to allow negative posts against another caregiver to flourish on this forum, especially involving attacks and hateful personal criticisms.

Other forum moderators will post and close a topic to further discussion.

Example would read:

"Administrator has closed this thread for further comment."
(2)

Smeshque, "rather be right than popular," hmm?

While what you say is *true*...

It can also make you very lonely at lunchtimes.
(4)

Cm- Be it true, lonely lunches.
I am ok with that.
But, really I am never alone. HE is always with me. :)
(3)

Hi, don't know if I'm at the right place for me. New here. I am a caregiver to my husband.
(2)

Unoted, this is the right place for EVERYONE! Ask a question or vent. It's all good.
(2)

Thanks Barbbrooklyn, the site I was on for a couple years closed. I have been searching, found a couple sites, either hardly active or not easily usable. Right, just a place to vent, get advise, and just plain talk when you need and want to. My life changed on 9/15/18. I now have a bedridden husband. Who do you care for?
(1)

Welcome, Unite! :) Yes, this site is a lifesaver. So many caregivers at all stages of the caregiving process, and grief support as well.
(6)

Feed your Faith and doubt will starve to death
(1)

Husband fell asleep, good. Now I can relax and do/watch what I want. Lol
(2)

Still just treading water, no land in sight.
(4)

Life preserver on it's way.....

I hear you, Cwillie!
Do you like orange, cherry, lemon, or lime lifesaver candy, or C H O C O L A T E ?
(2)

A Grandmother was washed out to sea in Ireland.
Sitting on an iceberg throne, here son, take my picture!
(2)

I'm closing out of another group site. Hope this one gets more active. Hi everyone! Unite
(4)

On my mind - housework! I am getting over the flu and kinda left my mop where I was using it when I started to feel ill. Time to tidy up a bit.
(0)

Don't overdo it Golden~Easy does it
(2)

No worries, lu. I put it away and feel a nap coming on. 💤
(1)

Hope you had a nice,long nap Golden & forget the housework for a while.It'll always be there~
(4)

Thx lu - no nap, just a hot bath and did my hair so I look and feel better. No chills today so I must be getting over it,
(4)

Today I saw 2 small flocks of tundra swans, one robin and I'm sure I heard a killdeer - dare I hope?
(3)

3 small sprigs of romaine at 5 in the morning.
Have not yet a clue about what to eat on my new program.
This should be a fun challenge!
(2)

Yeah but, has anyone seen a daffodil, dancing with a fairy on a windy hill?
(1)

All I think about the last few days is spring. I have lots of projects to do...mostly replant my many Japanese trees...oh goodness, I hope we have a real sping and not go from cold weather to really hot weather like it has been the last 2 yrs. If I don't get to fixes my Jap garden this year I might lose my mind...LOL! Just can't wait for the warm sunny days:)
(3)

In the lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing.
(1)

I know what you mean Shell38314. A Real Spring. Like it just passed us last year. Wish I could be more excited about nice weather coming however. Caregivers can't or it's hard for long to get out in the sun shine. Don't mean to be a downer, caregiving just sucks.
(2)

Our local newspaper had a cartoon of a person with binoculars telling a Sandhill Crane, "You're late."  The crane replied, "You try flying with snow on your wings."

[FYI: Thousands of Sandhill Cranes and Canadian geese and other birds stop overnight on the Platte River every February and/or early March on their way back to Canada.]
(4)

Wow! Looking at and reading about the flooding in Nebraska and Iowa; Lord have mercy..... In a lot of places it happened so fast the people couldn't rescue their horses (now I'm in tears), cows, or other livestock. Such devastation! Red River next is what they think in Fargo - think I'll sit here and be satisfied to be in a hilly place with no rivers, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc, even if it is in the middle of nowhere.
(3)

Mally1, hi. Yes I feel bad for them. Your in the middle of nowhere and taking care of a Loved one? Is that extra lonely or is that a silly question.
(0)

Nebraska is the #1 state in the US for state percentage of Agricultural land (91% of NE land is farm/ranch). Nebraska is the #2 state for beef production (just behind Texas) and ethanol. It’s #3 in corn, and 50% of our wheat crops are exported. And it’s #4 in the US for contributed Ag exports to the world market. 
It will take 1-2 months before many farmers can plant any crops because of the mud and huge blocks of ice lying in their fields from the ice jams.  We were lucky because our fields are on high ground and did not get flooded, but many of the roads to our fields did.
(4)

2 3 4 5 6
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter