Follow

Hello e1-

go to YouTube look up

Earth Wind and Fire Let’s Groove Tonight

Phil Wright Choreography

it has 10million views and is 6:51 minutes long.

Watch it. Feel it. Bust a move with it. It is contagious and feels good. To see all kinds of people sizes and shapes etc. having a great time refreshed me and my sanity and I’m going to try and start my days watching this video.

Please post feedback!

susan

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Phar,

Watch Sister Christina, very young nun in her twenties. She’s Italian. YouTube, The Voice in Italy with English subtitles. She is so cute! Very good singer too.

Earth, Wind and Fire have been around for a very long time. They were popular when I was in high school. Great band. I saw them at our jazz festival here in New Orleans.

Aretha Franklin was scheduled to perform, she canceled and Earth, Wind and Fire was the replacement.
(0)

Love it, thanks! Shared it with my old grumpy FB friends!
(0)

That IS a great song & will get you up and moving. Earth Wind & Fire are a great band!

Thank you!

Music is my refuge. No matter if I am in a crappy mood - Classic Rock will lift me up along with songs from the era of “Let’s Groove Tonight”.

How about “September” by the same band? That’s a good one for this Labor Day!

PharSyd your glass is always half full, you seem to have eternal optimism. Good for you & keep it going!
(1)

Rainmom-
THANK YOU for showing yours! Awesome video with great lyrics to! I’m adding it to my daily playlist. And I love the human sugar gliders- the flight suits. They’re incredible; first time I’d seen them was in an AWOL Nation video ‘Sail’. That would be the ultimate feeling! Plus, I have two sugar gliders and if I could free fly in a flight suit I could further my bond with my beloved pets! Have a great day!
XOXOXO
susan
(0)

I’ll watch yours if you’ll watch mine.

YouTube:
Are You Ready (On Your Own) by
Distant Cousins.

I dare anyone not to feel one or all -
Up lifted
Re-energized
Inspired
Just a little bit happier...

It works for me EVERY TIME!!!
(0)

Let this groove get you to move it’s alright, allllright,
lets groove tonight boogie down boogie down...

Only two feedbacks? I’m grateful but how sad that only two others put in the effort to check out this video. C’mon folks don’t confirm that misery loves company-go to YouTube!
(0)

Treeartist-
great SOLO activity also! Pop in the earbuds while getting breakfast etc ready for loved one and dance around listening to the song and I guarantee you will have a better day!
(2)

OK! I watched it! That little baby’s face strapped to her daddy’s chest! The cutest! What a great family activity to do together!
(1)

Maemay-
it works doesn’t it?!
(0)

Love it!
(1)

Tell me that didn’t make you smile!!!
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter