Follow

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhvTsiod1wM">How Nursing Homes Hide Profits While Residents Suffer - YouTube</a>

may have a good point about NHs

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
And sometimes, nursing homes are the only alternative for loved ones with way too many medical issues for us mere mortals to handle alone at home, Cover.

Becky, both my grandmother & my Aunt were in nursing homes and they each received excellent care as well. When my mother was in one for rehab, I was quite impressed with the quality of care she received there also.

It's exhausting to keep reading all the bad raps the NHs get, whether they're deserved or not.
(5)

Both of my parents and three grandparents were in nursing homes. They all received very good care. They were in a for profit NH. My dad and his father both liked where they lived as did both of my grandmothers. My mom had no complaints where she lived.
(5)

I think that it has been made abundantly clear that there are bad NHs but, there are also good ones.

No surprise that a for-profit business is making bank. That's the whole point and many have shareholders.

It is all about doing your due diligence and being an advocate.
(2)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter