Well we made a decision to put my father back in the nursing home at Harbour Pointe. Although he is getting better care, the facility is filing complaints against my mother and I to APS and now they are threatening to take us to court for a Guardianship if we do not come up with a person to be our representative. We spoke up because my father needed exercise and I gave it to him. Dr. gave me permisssion to do it, however I learned that the nursing home has control over us if we have a behavioral agreement not the Dr. However, the injustice is they do not provide the person or the therapy exercises for him on the weekend and expect him to be still all day long and all night with minimal repositioning. This is not fair. Do you know who we can talk with to get a patient advocate in to help us keep my father to get good care?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter