Follow

I'm so grateful to all the caregivers that posted. Reading them help me to stay calm & carry on taking care of my Mom & Dad. My Dad fell an broken his hip and back. He was 95 yrs old. He passed away on 11/29 at home surrounded by his family. My Mom passed away on 2/6 from a broken heart. They had been married for 70 years.
Thank you all, Evelyn

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
So sorry for your loss Evelyn. 🌹 🌹

You are a dear to be thanking everyone!
(0)

Oh Evelyn, I am so sorry for your loss.

May God give you strength and grieving mercies during this difficult time.

Wow! 70 years is a beautiful legacy to leave their family. You all surely saw what loving one another through it looks like.

Great big warm hug!
(0)

My deepest condolences on the loss of both of your beloved parents, Evelyn. May God be with you at this difficult time, and hold you in His arms as you grieve their passing. How wonderful that they're together once again and reunited after 70 years of marriage in the physical world!
(0)

Sending thoughts and prayers to you, So sad about both your dad and mom. Wishing you peace and strength as you move on with your journey in life. Your parents were fortunate to have you caring for both of them. How wonderful they were together for seventy years.
(0)

70 years together. A lifetime really. I am so sorry for this double loss, but how wonderful you were able to help them through this time. It sounds as though you have great peace. I am so glad of that. I hope you will stay around and help others "stay calm and carry on". Best wishes out to you Evelyn.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter