Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Good news on both fronts Midkid.. Don't expect the biopsies will show anything. They like to snip at something while they are in there just to prove their expertise. I absolutely refuse to have any of those proceedures without anesthetic.One anesthesiologist said he'd never anethise me and he was head of anesthesiology. When another had to he warned me I would probably wake up intubated and would keep it in for a couple of days. That was right after he invited me to sign a DNR.
Poor hubby he must have his tail between his legs big time.
I hope mine does too. he's been nasty and impossible for a week because he doesn't feel well and today he was having a stress test because he was sure the stent they put in one of his cariac arteries was either blocked or had moved and was all set for heart surgery. Well everything was fine. However while he was gone I went into his bedroom to change towels and found poop all over the toilet and even on one wall. Well I went and got some gloves and cleaned up that mess and left a can of disinfecting wipes where he would see them. After that I found his bed cover in nasty stains so had to strip the bed and remake which for me is a horrendous job. It is an adjustible bed and the matress is so heavy I can't lift it with one hand to tuck the bedclothes in. It must have taken me an hour to get all that done and i used to be a fast bedmaker. Anyway when he got home he was suitably appreciative and asked if I had enough wood to see me through the night and even turned up the thermostat in case the fire went out
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter